It’s almost reveal over at Studio Calico so that means – that we can start shopping!!! This is an amazing opportunity to minimalize the shipping costs. As an international subscriber I have to care about that and I am so grateful that I can combine my shopping with kits few hours before the subscriber pre-sale (or 24 hours before reveal time if you are not a subscriber). It doesn’t matter if you an international or not, this offer is great for all of us 🙂
+ + +
Month by month I’m preparing set of my favourite products. In August we have some fabulous stamp sets in the kits and add-ons so once again it would be nice to enrich our collection of embossing powders. As you already know this time I created few layouts and mini album as well (with amazing ‚JET’ scrapbook add-on combined by Marcy). Thinking about mini album – this set of stamps and craft dies, precision markers and tiny 4×4 album are just made for August – you will see.
1. So first of all – We R Memory Keepers 4×4 album – it’s soooo cute and tiny! Perfect for all road travels, vacation or just to collect Instagram memories from the summer party. Absolutely ‚must have’ in my opinion. Now you can find this treasure in 5 colours at the SC shop! Don’t wait any longer!
2. Craft dies & Stamp set – TABS designed by Marcy Penner – keep tabs on your favorite projects with this Tab Stamp and Die set!!! Perfect for mini album, ideal for PL scrappers and finally – great arranger for your workspace.
3. Project Life Black journaling pens – I can’t imagine any mini book, or PL spread or even scrapbook page without a piece of journaling – these thin markers are the best. You should have such base set in your drawer, always.
4. Craft Die FRIEND – it looks awesome. That’s all🙂 I just feel that I need it to my mini projects and to feel the tiny WAMK 4×4 album, so I share this inspiration with you now. Decision is yours.
5. Collection of new ZINK embossing powder shades – the selection of my choice for August.
If some of these items are already ‚sold out’ (what is quite possible), remember that you can click a ‚notify me’ button to get the ASAP information when they will be restock. Another important information – if they will be restock during the first week AFTER reveal you also have a chance to combine the shippings (I love this).
+ + +
Color Theory Acrylic Paint. This is an amazing offer and now there are a $5 promo code to use at the checkout!!! I HAVE TO get them all so this bundle shopping makes me smile from ear to ear🙂 Remember to past this code: ACRYLIC5 at the checkout to get this $5 off the bundle. LOVE THOSE tiny acrylic tubes!!!
Color Theory – Studio Calico’s Exclusive line of premium dye ink, now in refills. Each hue is vibrant and modern, tailored specifically to complement your projects. These ink refills may be used many different ways, as a water color technique, to apply color directly to your project or to touch up ink pads low on color.The promo code for this offer is: REFILL5 – you have to paste it at the checkout during shopping🙂
+ + +
+ + +
Few times in this post I mentioned about Marcy Penner – well it will be definitely her month at Studio Calico. This amazing, inspiring and one of the kindest person in our creative team prepared for you many things – amoung them – new class WORKSPACE.
BY ENROLLING IN THIS CLASS YOU’LL RECEIVE :
- 8 lessons that will walk you through the process of assessing your space & storage, your stash, and how you use it so that you can organize (and maintain) your workspace in a way that works for you.
- Bonus lessons sharing ideas for finding vintage pieces for storage, repurposed and recycled storage ideas, creating an inspiration board, starting fresh in a new space, and identifying & tackling your „hot spot” problem areas.
- A class message board where you can interact with your teachers, and get encouragement and support from the teachers and your fellow students as you go through the process of perfecting your workspace.
This is my ‚workspace’ – as you can see there isn’t a lot of place… this is also my badroom and dining room and I HATE that I have to clean up everything just after I finish my work. But I have no choice. I usually don’t remember where I put something what is needed immediately, to be true – there is always a ‚creative mess’ in my drawers and on the shelves. That’s why the WORKSPACE classes by Marcy is a great opportunity for me to learn how to keep these tiny stash in the proper order. If you also have such problems in your craftroom this is something for you and you can’t missed it for sure.
Workspace is enrolling now through July 31st at 11:59pm EST. It’s only few days till the end of registation! The first lesson will be posted on Monday, August 4th, and there will be a new lesson posted each Monday and Thursday in August.